[Rcpp-devel] Loading a package using Rcpp Modules results in memory corruption

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 5 21:15:38 CET 2011

On looking more closely at the output, I thought that the problem may
arise in loading the Rcpp package because that is when the function
init_Rcpp_cache() is evaluated.  So I ran another test which was
simply

gctorture(TRUE)
library(Rcpp)

run with -d valgrind.

Unfortunately (well, at least from my point of view) that test didn't
show any problems.  I'm at a bit of a loss where to go on this.