No subject

Mon Feb 21 17:26:18 CET 2011

the issue seems to be that Armadillo's inv() relies on a function that
is not provided by R, only by LAPACK. I have just replaced inv() by
pinv() and solve() in my code; merely to see what happens, but chances
are they also require a full LAPACK. Does anybody have any experience
dealing with such issues w.r.t releasing a package on R-forge / CRAN?
Is there any chance they would consider installing LAPACK on those
servers, or is there no point in asking such things?

Best regards,

baptiste