[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp::binding_not_found error

Alessandro Torrisi alessandro.torrisi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 15:23:55 CEST 2010

I tried with Rcpp::NumericMatrix but I have segmentation fault :-(
This is probably because I'm learning C++ just now...and I don't know how to
deal with pointers and so on...

I don't know how to declare NumericMatrix in my objects... if I do it I have
segfault...

How can I send you the source archive ? Is it possible to attach them in ML
?

Thanks !