[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo 0.2.10

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Nov 25 16:04:41 CET 2010

Conrad released Armadillo 1.0.0 (so a big fat congratulation from our side)
two days ago. I just wrapped up RcppArmadillo 0.2.10 which is now in CRAN's
incoming (and at http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/rcpp/ as well as in SVN if
you need it sooner).

Apart from versioning there are no visible changes on the Armadillo side and
we just made minor enhancements on our side relative to 0.2.9. The NEWS file
entry is below:

0.2.10  2010-11-25

    o   Upgraded to Armadillo 1.0.0 "Antipodean Antileech"

         * After 2 1/2 years of collaborative development, we are proud to
	   release the 1.0 milestone version.
         * Many thanks are extended to all contributors and bug reporters.

    o   R/RcppArmadillo.package.skeleton.R: Updated to no longer rely on GNU
        make for builds of packages using RcppArmadillo

    o   summary() for fastLm() objects now returns r.squared and adj.r.squared

Cheers, Dirk