[Rcpp-devel] Sugar

Shane Conway shane.conway at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 15:57:22 CET 2010

My two cents:

That seems sensible; an alternative view would be to say that sugar is
in the same vein as the rest of Rcpp, might regularly be used in the
same code, and the goal should be to keep everything as simple as
possible (i.e. one library).  I, for one, don't see the need to
separate them.  They're very tightly coupled.