[Rcpp-devel] Using Rcpp in MS VC++

R_help Help rhelpacc at gmail.com
Fri May 28 04:37:49 CEST 2010

Hi - I tried to start using Rcpp in MS VC++. As expected, with my
experience I can't get it to work. The compiled Rcpp.dll was compiled
with MinGW and the mangled name convention seem to be totally
different from MS VC++ convention. I also tried compiling the source
within VC++ myself. However, I have to ensure that I expose all
necessary functions, classes and members to the dll explicitly.

I'm wondering if there's any better way to get it to work in VC++? Any
suggestion is highly recommended. Thanks.

Rob