[Rcpp-devel] Using Armadillo objects as arguments in calls to R

Davor Cubranic cubranic at stat.ubc.ca
Tue May 11 22:17:01 CEST 2010

Hmm, once I stopped using 'wrap' and just passed Armadillo objects using 'Named', I'm able to run unit tests with no errors.

I.e., I now use:

  List data = List::create(_["x"] = x,
  const NumericVector out_r = predict_fn(loess_fn(formula_fn("y~x"),
						  data,
						  _["weights"] = weights,
						  _["span"] = span));

Could the issue really have been caused my using 'wrap'? What does 'wrap' do that would lead to a segfault, that I now avoid by using 'Named'?

Davor
(R 2.10.1, Rcpp 0.7.11, Armadillo 0.9.4)