[Rcpp-devel] RInside on Windows anyone?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Mar 22 15:00:41 CET 2010

The last RInside release --- version 0.2.1 from January --- worked on
Windows.  We appear to have made some changes in Rcpp that prevent it working
on this platform right now.  I tried for a bit to get it back to work but
neither static libraries nor dynamic libraries seem to do the trick.

If any of the readers out here actully uses the combination (eg RInside on
Windows) I'd love to hear from your and possibly tap your help help in
getting it back to work.

Otherwise, we are back to 'works on Linux, OS X and possibly related OSs'.
I will get try to get a release of RInside 0.2.2 out in the next few days. It
should work with the current (0.7.10) release of Rcpp.

Thanks, Dirk

--
  Registration is open for the 2nd International conference R / Finance 2010
  See http://www.RinFinance.com for details, and see you in Chicago in April!