[Rcpp-devel] Extra semi-colons in class declarations

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 12 19:56:16 CET 2010

I usually set the -Wall and -pedantic flags to compilations and have
found that I pages of warnings regarding extra semi-colons from some
of the class declarations.  It would be good to remove those extra
punctuation marks (although, I, as a C programmer, am continually
being caught at failing to add a semicolon after the closing brace on
a class declaration so I understand the desire to put in the semicolon
regardless of whether it is needed or not).

Do you want me to produce a diff relative to the R-forge sources?
Alternatively, if you trust me not to bung things up too much, you
could add the R-forge login dmbates to the list of developers of the
projects and I could commit changes.  I promise to stay with strictly
cosmetic changes until I learn more about C++ in general and Rcpp in
particular.