[Rcpp-devel] Adminstrivia

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Jan 14 20:17:49 CET 2010

i)  Romain suggested to uncouple the commits list from this one, which I have
    now done.  If you would like to receive messages about commits, please
    subscribe to rcpp-commits at R-forge.

    [ If you'd rather see this reverted, just mail back to the list. Maybe
    we'll outove Romain.  I kinda liked it. But I have subscript to
    rcpp-commits to get my fix from there.

ii) Vinh Nguyen suggested to also have this available via Gmane, that has
    been enabled within minutes by the nice folks at Gmane (which I also use
    for some lists I don't subscribe) and traffic should be appearing there
    now too.  Details are below.

Cheers, Dirk