[Rcpp-devel] Interrupts in compiled code.

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Dec 8 22:51:04 CET 2010

On 8 December 2010 at 15:31, Douglas Bates wrote:
| > void intHandler(int dummy=0) {
| >  std::cerr << "In intHandler" << std::endl;
| >  throw std::runtime_error("Interception caught");
| > }
|
| Gee, I wouldn't have pictured you as an American football fan.  I
| think you meant "interrupt caught".

I noticed that shortly before I got your email and was as stunned. Not sure
what happened there.  My copy now says

    throw std::runtime_error("Interrupt caught, throwing exception");

I am wondering what to do to with these little snippets from the list.  Add
to the Rcpp-FAQ vignette?  Blog post?  Wiki?  Yet another vignette?  Or just
let them sit in the mail archives?