[Rcpp-devel] Extending <Rcpp/module/Module_generated_class_constructor.h>

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Fri Dec 3 21:02:45 CET 2010

Sure. The pattern is quite easy to extend.

You need to update this file and also Module_generated_Constructor.h

send us a patch against the current svn tree.

$ svn checkout svn://svn.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/rcpp
$ # make the changes
$ svn diff > patch.txt

And then you send the patch.txt file.

We look forward for the patch.