[Rcpp-devel] object '.pointer' not found

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Thu Dec 2 21:34:41 CET 2010

Apparently, creation of the object works, but the show method for the
class has a problem, so you should be able to do:

obj <- new(Module("GPU_BAYES",'gpuBayes')$data3)

Can you confirm ? (I only tried on a toy example)

but then when you print the object, it bombs out. I'm narrowing this
down, probably because of some oversight in the initialize method.

Romain