[Rcpp-devel] Planning to remove the MSVC patch

Dominick Samperi djsamperi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 17:26:39 CEST 2010

Play by the rules? Attract the wrong crowd? Lower our standards?
This is clearly a political post with an obvious bias.

Such propaganda would probably be frowned upon if it wasn't for the
fact the the person who posted this message is also the
mailing list maintainer.

Free software ideology and R-Forge emerged to facilitate sharing,
not to be used as tools to build empires.

As Romain does *all* of the development, creative work, and
quality control, he should decide where to go with this, not a politician.

Dominick