[Rcpp-devel] use of auxiliary functions

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 8 04:03:44 CEST 2010

Thanks Davor, Douglas and Dirk –– all your comments have been very
helpful and I used them to improve my code (along with getting a
better understanding of C++). The only thing I haven't tried yet is
avoid duplicating the objects in memory using const (seems tricky from
what I read on the net).

All the best,

baptiste

--

Dr. Baptiste Auguié

Departamento de Química Física,
Universidade de Vigo,
Campus Universitario, 36310, Vigo, Spain

tel: +34 9868 18617
http://webs.uvigo.es/coloides