[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo error

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Apr 1 17:12:09 CEST 2010

On 1 April 2010 at 09:58, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| On 1 April 2010 at 09:57, Romain Francois wrote:
| | You need Rcpp 0.7.11 (where create was introduced)
|
| (And we mentioned that need for 0.7.11 several times)
|
| | It has been pushed to cran, but somehow does not appear yet. If you are
| | in a hurry, you can get it from r-forge:
| |
| | $ svn checkout svn://svn.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/rcpp/pkg/Rcpp
| | $ R CMD INSTALL Rcpp
|
| I would not recommend that as the code can change and introduce other issue.

(To be clear: For folks who know what they are doing this is fine. But there
is a reason we cut releases so in first instance I'd stuckk with releases).

| Releases are at CRAN, and at my Rcpp page.

(I meant to say that in time like right now when CRAN takes a vacation and
does not upload new files for a few days, the Rcpp page at my site can act as
a fallback).

  Registration is open for the 2nd International conference R / Finance 2010
  See http://www.RinFinance.com for details, and see you in Chicago in April!