[Rcicr-users] Group CI Scaling options

McKee, Stephanie smc259 at g.uky.edu
Wed Feb 8 22:17:16 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm having some issues with group CI scaling.  I'm interested in seeing how
my *group composite* classification images for my 2 conditions will change
when using different types of scaling.  I've followed the suggestions for
changing the scaling types listed on the RCICR toolbox website (
https://rdrr.io/rforge/rcicr/) and am still having problems. It seems like
everything is running (and images are being generated), but when I compare
the images to each other they are the exact same across scaling types.
I've run the scaling changes at the individual CI level and these images do
come out differently, so I don't know if there is something wrong with my
group CI code, or if it's something else.

Any help/guidance is appreciated.

Steph