[Rcicr-users] Combining Rdata from two stimulus sets

Dotsch, R. (Ron) R.Dotsch at uu.nl
Thu Mar 31 18:06:54 CEST 2016

Hi Nick,

I’ll need to write a function in rcicr that is able to combine the sets for you. If you would be willing to share your scripts, .RData files, and some sample data you collected with me off list, that would be helpful.

Best,

Ron

Ron Dotsch, PhD | Associate Professor | Department of Psychology | Utrecht University | Office: Langeveld H1.11, Heidelberglaan 1 | +31 30 253 4198 | http://ron.dotsch.org/