[RQt-devel] unable to draw lines/segments with width>1

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:09:06 CEST 2011

I've tried R 2.12.1 and it did not work. R 2.14 under development did
not work either. It looks more like a problem related to a certain
update on Qt instead of R itself. I upgraded to Ubuntu 11.04 from
10.10 and there might also be a hardware driver update.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>