[RQt-devel] qdataFrameModel questions comments

John Verzani verzani at math.csi.cuny.edu
Fri Sep 10 00:07:55 CEST 2010

I've been playing around with qdataFrameModel and have the following
comments:

* NA for integer values prints a crazy string "-21474...". For numeric it
prints "inf".
* factors print out as their integer representation

For this, and other reasons,  it might be nice to be able to set the display
role (rather than it be the default) via .name.display

* names can't have a "." in them

And a question:

How can I subclass this class? I want to add a flags() method and setData()
method to edit the values.

Thanks for any help. --John

--
John Verzani