[RQt-devel] par(xpd=NA) and the layout approach in qtpaint

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed Sep 1 19:42:23 CEST 2010

I'm in favor of cache=TRUE whereas clip=FALSE; at least we (ISU
graphics group) use caching very often to develop interactive
graphics, but clip=TRUE, on the other hand, often has annoying and
unexpected consequences, e.g. the elements you draw do not show up at
the expected locations.

Regards,
Yihui
--