[RQt-devel] an easy way to rotate a layer?

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Thu Oct 21 05:03:22 CEST 2010

This should be supported now.

Qt supports rotations at the view using methods like scale, rotate, etc.
Most of the work was supporting this in conjunction with the rescaling
performed by our special PlotView class. When using geometry rescale mode
(the default, and desirable for your use-case) you'll need to tell the
PlotView to update the scene geometry by calling the updateSceneGeometry()
method.

So it's like:

v$rotate(90)
v$updateSceneGeometry()