[RQt-devel] Rcpp

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Jan 20 16:38:57 CET 2010

On 20 January 2010 at 06:46, Michael Lawrence wrote:
| Cool. Yes, Rcpp could make many of the routine tasks easier, thus allowing
| us to focus on the tough stuff.

We would be more than happy to help and see about accomodating other use
cases you may have. Romain has worked incredibly hard and added support for
just about every useful SEXP type out there as well as for lots and lots of
accessors. We may still miss some, of course.

Dirk

PS I am trying really hard to ignore the existence of yet another mailing
list I'd be too tempted to subscribe to....

PPS I am overdue another 'svn up' for qtinterfaces to see where you're at
now. I think I may have to do another little bit ot Qt coding for a monitor
at work, but not direct R connection.