[RQt-devel] recent smoke update

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Sun Jan 17 16:32:21 CET 2010

Unfortunately, I can't seem to reproduce the error, only the segfault. Btw,
your test code is off by 1 (so the error is happening on the first
iteration). It's also weird how the segfault is so predictable (it crashes
somewhere between 400 and 500 on my machine too).

Are you saying that this is a regression? I can't install the old version,
because it's broken for Qt 4.6.

Michael

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 12:00 AM, Deepayan Sarkar <deepayan.sarkar at gmail.com