[RQt-devel] QGLFramebufferObject: Framebuffer incomplete attachment.

Tengfei Yin yintengfei at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 01:00:27 CEST 2010

...This concerned me, in my project here, I sometimes use cache=TRUE in the
package just for efficiency issues, which means my demo may not be possible
to run in your laptop or other computers with integrated graphic card.

It looks like if I want to satisfy all the users, I always have to set
cache=FALSE, is it possible to use cache and satisfy all the users with or
without discrete graphics?

--
Tengfei Yin
MCDB PhD student