[RQt-devel] qtgui obsolete forever?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed Aug 4 08:52:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm just wondering if the qtgui package will not be maintained any
more, because I still see some functions from this package are used in
cranvas (the repository on GitHub) such as qgraphicsScene() and
setRowPreferredHeight(), etc, and we have been unable to install qtgui
for a long time...

BTW, how can we specify the layout in the latest version of qtpaint?
The code in section 2.3 of the vignette does not work. Thanks!

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>