[RQt-devel] Text requests

Barret Schloerke barret at barretschloerke.com
Fri Apr 30 19:00:51 CEST 2010

Hey Guys,

Thanks for working on this.

I have a bug or error on my part and request for using text.

Q:
  Text sometimes does not want to show up on the canvas, but if I change the
size of the window the text appears (or at least more of it).
  Got any ideas?

  see attachments... the "count" on the left side is missing the "co" in the
regular pic and the "c" is missing in the wide pic.  I know I am not drawing
any white rectangles or anything on the left side of the plot.

Request:
  Is there anyways to rotate text?
  I see the function qDrawText, but no param for rotation.

  qdrawText(canvas, text = mark$text, mark$left, mark$bottom,
    valign = mark$valign, halign = mark$halign)

Thanks,
Barret Schloerke