[Phylobase-devl] CRAN submission phylobase 0.6.4

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 16:31:57 CET 2012

On 12-11-23 09:46 AM, Kurt Hornik wrote:

> Ben,
>
> Please see the CRAN Repository Policy for appropriate subject lines.
>
> I get
>
> * checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... WARNING
> Maintainer: ‘Ben Bolker <bolker at mcmaster.ca>’
> Insufficient package version (submitted: 0.6.4, existing: 0.6.4)
> Days since last update: 3
>
> Did we ask for a same-version update?

  Uwe Ligges reported a required dependency on a recent version of Rcpp,
which I hadn't noticed when running it on any of my machines, so I
resubmitted.

> Also I get lots differences in the test outputs: can these be
> eliminated?

  This was harder than I expected because it turns out that one of the
tests returns different output on different machines (I still don't
completely understand what's going on here, but I got rid of the
.Rout.save for that test).  There are a few small test-output differences

   I have uploaded yet another version (still 0.6.4; I assumed you
didn't want a version bump every time I responded to a CRAN maintainer
query ... ?).  Sorry for the hassle.