[Phylobase-devl] New phylobase build approach using static libncl (Was: Rcpp and OS X compiliation)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Mar 3 22:02:05 CET 2010

On 3 March 2010 at 15:37, François Michonneau wrote:
| Hello,
|
|   Thanks Mark for your spending the time to help to resolve this problem!

Seconded!

|   I checked a few things and it seemed to work fine, so I committed
| Mark's code. The error message that Mark was referring to is caused by

After 'svn up' I get a rather clean 'R CMD check' with only a few warnings
about edge() shadowing a function ape::edge().

Looking good. If I can help with the C++ interfacing let me know.  If Brian
and Derrick want some comments on the two interface functions I'd be glad to
help.  Otherwise, if you folks want to keep it as is as it is working that is
cool too.

| trees output by MrBayes which most likely will contain several nodes
| with the same posterior probability. In our current implementation we
| don't allow trees to have identical node labels. It's however possible
| to export these posterior probabilities as data using the option
| check.node.labels="asdata". Over spring break, I will spend some time
| on phylobase, and in particular I will write unit tests for readNexus
| (and hopefully finish to deal with allowing non unique labels).

Nice.

Cheers, Dirk

--
  Registration is open for the 2nd International conference R / Finance 2010
  See http://www.RinFinance.com for details, and see you in Chicago in April!