[Phylobase-devl] various build questions

Brian O'Meara omeara.brian at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:10:13 CEST 2010

Thanks, Mark. One way to look at CRAN's checks for its release of
phylobase is  http://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_phylobase.html

And R-forge's info on builds for the latest version is at https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=111
  (but you have to look into each daily build/daily check log).

CRAN shows v 0.5 builds on everything but Solaris, but R-forge shows v
0.6 has errors on Windows 32 bit and Mac 32 bit.

There may be better ways of checking all this.

Brian