[Phylobase-devl] New phylobase build approach using static libncl (Was: Rcpp and OS X compiliation)

François Michonneau francois.michonneau at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 20:39:30 CET 2010

It would be really good if we could fix the bugs I reported before
releasing this updated version to CRAN (in particular bug #812).
Indeed, we can't import most nexus trees in phylobase. It looks that
the NCL interface needs to be updated but I don't know C++ and it's
hard for me to investigate the problem. I'm willing to help though and
write the RUnit tests associated with readNexus once the problem is
fixed.

  Cheers,
  -- François