[Phylobase-devl] where are we?

Jim Regetz regetz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 30 19:40:54 CEST 2009

In the wake of our two branch-to-trunk merges, I think we're close to
release. In the past day or so, I've just been (finally) revisiting the
replace methods in the wake of all the other recent changes to accessors
and slots. One more coming in the tdata area.

Otherwise, it feels like clean-up mode to me. I have some scattered
TODOs, nearly all of which I've mentioned at some point already. I can
try to pull those together in a coherent way, probably by making sure
they're all in the tracker. Let's say, anything that seems important
enough to do pre-release will be priority 4 or 5, and anything
definitely not pre-release will be 1 or 2?

I suspect one of the biggest remaining tasks (in terms of value, not
difficulty) is to go over the documentation to make sure everything is
actually up-to-date and reasonably thorough.

Cheers,
Jim