[Phylobase-devl] several proposed additions

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at duke.edu
Thu Jun 25 03:05:02 CEST 2009

On Jun 24, 2009, at 8:45 PM, Jim Regetz wrote:

> Hilmar: [...] Trunk commit should be fine -- agreed?

Oh absolutely - and I'm not making any calls here anyway. I merely
intended it as a suggestion to simplify getting your code in as it
sounded like you were rather reluctant to commit this to the trunk
before people have had a chance to check it out.

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:- hlapp at duke dot edu :