[Phylobase-devl] Rcpp and OS X compiliation

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at duke.edu
Tue Dec 15 23:20:12 CET 2009

Well, doesn't look suspicious at all, does it. Brian - that's of
course assuming that you *are* running on an Intel Mac, not a PPC.
Also, presumably it's all 32-bit compiled and R is 32-bit, or
alternatively everything is 64bit compiled, including R?

I'm afraid I've run out of suggestions too...

	-hilmar