[Phylobase-devl] Aug. virtual hackathon

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Sat Aug 1 21:52:17 CEST 2009

  I'm at ESA this week.

  Classes start Aug 24 here.

  I'm game pretty much any day 10-21 Aug, although Thursday afternoons
are not so great.

  Also, be aware that François has been working on a branch (hopefully
not a fork) --  he decided that it would be better to just bite the
bullet and maintain persistent internal node IDs (I think that's a fair
representation).  We should hear what he has to say about it, and decide
whether to merge his branch and start from there.

  Thanks for pushing the ball forward ...

  Ben