[Phylobase-devl] Phylobase on R-forge status?

Peter Cowan pdc at berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 20 18:28:34 CEST 2009

Johan,

Thanks for sending in the note.  I was able to download the plain
source package (the one linked) as well as the Mac one, however the
window package did fail.

The reason is that the vignette isn't building.  The vignette isn't
building because there is a bug in how we check for tree ordering.
This was just reported by Jim Regetz the other day.  Hopefully, we'll
get it all straightened out and the package will build again in the
next couple of days.

Peter