[Phylobase-devl] stuff

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Thu Nov 20 21:35:06 CET 2008

  I'm a little behind here -- there are a few e-mails in the
pipeline that are held up because I can never remember exactly
which address is subscribed to the list.

  I'm glad the MRCA bug is fixed (thanks Francois), hope that
updating/etc. will fix things for Thibaut's shortestPath code.

  Integrating with RBGL is a nice idea -- in the long run.

 To all: I'm very excited to see some conversations about
phylobase happening again.  I have a whole pile of thoughts
and ideas about phylobase (and hopefully fixes for some of
the outstanding irritations), but I have had no time since
returning from visiting/torturing Thibaut in Lyon.  Hopefully
this weekend.

  cheers
   Ben