[Phylobase-devl] [Fwd: [PhyloSoC] Google Summer Code]

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Sun Mar 23 22:40:51 CET 2008

   I am mostly ignoring the messages from GSoC applicants,
since most of them are clearly about other (non-phylobase) NESCent
projects.  However ... can we use this one?  (Probably not is
my impression -- would need too much to get up to speed?)
In any case it would be polite to answer, if we have a consensus.

   cheers
     Ben