[Phylobase-devl] failed mac build

Marguerite Butler mbutler at hawaii.edu
Sat Mar 22 18:13:54 CET 2008

Hi Everyone,

We are having build errors on macs still. This has prevented the r-
forge mac binaries from being produced, and I get build errors on
some of my machines but not others (even with the same OS! Mac OS
10.4.11

There is probably an error in our config file. Unfortunately, I do
not know how to debug the config file. Does anyone have experience at
this? Below is the build log from the failed build.

After updating my phylobase directory, I cd into it and run the
following command:

R CMD build pkg > buildinfo.txt

Here is the file buildinfo.txt

Some additional error messages (that got dumped at the end):

cpe-66-8-198-127:~/phylobase marguerite$ R CMD build pkg > buildinfo.txt
Error in parse(n = -1, file = file) : unexpected input at
69:
70: <<
Calls: <Anonymous> -> code2LazyLoadDB -> sys.source -> parse
Execution halted
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'phylobase'

Marguerite
Marguerite A. Butler
Department of Zoology
University of Hawaii