[Phylobase-devl] phylobase does not build

Marguerite Butler mbutler at hawaii.edu
Fri Feb 29 17:59:19 CET 2008

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the long absence. I was trying to install the latest
phylobase, but it failed on build. Lazy loading failed. (everything
up to that point seemed to be OK). I don't know how to debug this
issue. Any advice?

Thanks,
Marguerite

** R
** data
** inst
** preparing package for lazy loading
Error in parse(n = -1, file = file) : unexpected input at
630:
631: <<
Calls: <Anonymous> -> code2LazyLoadDB -> sys.source -> parse
Execution halted
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'phylobase'
** Removing '/private/tmp/Rinst276551935/phylobase'
  ERROR
Installation failed.
Removing '/tmp/Rinst276551935'

Marguerite A. Butler