[Phylobase-devl] labels <-

Steven Kembel steve.kembel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 03:24:11 CET 2008

Francois,

It seems like value is being assigned to nodes in edge matrix order by
nodeLabels <- foo. Not sure why this is happening, might be a S4 thing
since nodeLabels is trying to pass the phylo4 object and the nodeLabel
values to labels inside a method and this might not work. Found the
following, I think I need to go read Chambers to understand how to fix:
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e4/help/08/06/14610.html

Steve