[Phylobase-devl] misc.

Marguerite Butler mbutler at hawaii.edu
Sat Dec 6 01:44:24 CET 2008

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the silence. Still teaching my two classes, so I'm pretty
tied up.

Basically next week (week of Dec. 15) and week of Jan 13 are the only
possibilities for me.  (I'll be spending some much needed time with
my daughter over Xmas and then I have to get ready for the SICB
meetings in the first week of Jan. (I'm back to work Jan 12, but
things will be pretty nuts that day, so Jan 13 is the first day for me).

Mike Alfaro and I are going to be teaching two sessions at SICB, a
first day for complete beginners in R and a second evening session o
comparative analysis in R, so if there is anything you'd like to show
off, please let me know. Hopefully I can get stuff ready in time to
get feedback from the developers:).

Feel free to go ahead without me on the Hackathon, though, if my
schedule is a problem.

Marguerite

Marguerite A. Butler
Department of Zoology