[Phylobase-devl] I am on hopefully the right track in manipulating "trees" using R.

Sang Chul Choi Choi at Biology.Rutgers.Edu
Mon Apr 7 01:04:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

After asking a few people, I think that I am on the right place to do
manipulation of "trees" using R.

I am trying to do a simple coalescent simulation: 1. generates a
genealogy, and 2. puts mutations on each branch. I am wondering if I
could use phylobase package to do the second one.

Thank you,

Sang Chul

P.S. The vignette (0.3r104) has typos at page 5.