[MonetDB.R] Call functions using MonetDB.R

Роман Кисленок kislenok.roman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:11:49 CEST 2015

Hello,

Is there a way to call MonetDB functions using MonetDB.R?
I want to execute this SQL:
call sys.reuse('sys', 'my_way_too_large_table');

When I try to:
dbSendUpdate(conn, "call sys.reuse('sys', 'my_way_too_large_table')")
I get an error:
Exception in .mapiParseResponse(mresp) :
  Invalid response from server. Try re-connecting.

In mapi.R we have:
if (length(lines) < 1) {
  stop("Invalid response from server. Try re-connecting.")
}
But this "call" does not provide any output. May be there is some
additional function that violates response parse?

--
Roman Kislenok