[Mediation-information] Moderated mediation in `mediation` package: A way around arbitrary moderator values?

Kosuke Imai kimai at princeton.edu
Sat Sep 2 19:22:40 CEST 2017

I would not rely on the arbitrary p-value threshold, which as you point out
is not a god practice.  You can plot these effects with confidence
intervals for various moderator values.

--
Kosuke Imai Professor, Department of Politics Center for Statistics and
Machine Learning Princeton University http://imai.princeton.edu Sent from