[Mediation-information] An error message

dustin tingley dtingley at gov.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 29 15:40:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

This means you have different sets of missing values between your mediator
and outcome models. Either fill in those missing values with their actual
values, or set dropobs = TRUE as described in the help file for mediate.
?mediate
Our vignette published in the Journal of Statistical Software also
describes an imputation approach to this issue.
best,
Dustin