[Mediation-information] Question about mediate

Kosuke Imai kimai at Princeton.Edu
Sun Oct 12 18:24:26 CEST 2014

Dear John,

  yes, we have updated the software significantly since 2010 and now it
should incorporate the ordered mediator and outcome models.  The package
can also handle weights when fitting each of the models.

Best,
Kosuke

Kosuke Imai
Department of Politics