[Mediation-information] Sensitivity analysis

Kosuke Imai kimai at Princeton.Edu
Sat Aug 16 02:40:42 CEST 2014

Alina,

  For the examples of sensitivity analyses, you should look at our APSR
paper.  Our psychological methods paper also has some examples too.  For
the post-treatment variable issue, here is the paper you can look at:
http://imai.princeton.edu/research/medsens.html  The procedure is
implemented in the R package too:
http://imai.princeton.edu/research/files/mediationR2.pdf

Best,