[Mediation-information] Mediation in R

Kosuke Imai kimai at Princeton.EDU
Tue Oct 8 22:58:59 CEST 2013

It sounds like you want to do the moderated mediation: see Section 3.2 of this paper http://imai.princeton.edu/research/files/mediationR2.pdf

Best,
Kosuke

Kosuke Imai               Office: Corwin Hall 036
Professor                 Phone: 609-258-6601
Department of Politics    Fax: 609-258-1110
Princeton University      Email: kimai at Princeton.Edu<mailto:kimai at Princeton.Edu>
Princeton, NJ 08544-1012  http://imai.princeton.edu<http://imai.princeton.edu/>