[Mediation-information] Effect size from Mediation software

Kosuke Imai kimai at Princeton.EDU
Tue Nov 26 03:49:00 CET 2013

Hi Xiayi,

 The estimates are average causal mediation effect estimates.  They do not necessarily correspond to coefficients.  Have a look at this paper which gives a non-technical overview of causal mediation analysis: http://imai.princeton.edu/research/mediationP.html or http://imai.princeton.edu/research/BaronKenny.html

Best,
Kosuke

Kosuke Imai               Office: Corwin Hall 036
Professor                 Phone: 609-258-6601
Department of Politics    Fax: 609-258-1110
Princeton University      Email: kimai at Princeton.Edu<mailto:kimai at Princeton.Edu>
Princeton, NJ 08544-1012  http://imai.princeton.edu<http://imai.princeton.edu/>